Tuesday 21 April 2015

Meet the candidates - Sarah Hearne (Youngwood Ward)



I was born in Nailsea in 1981 and went to Four Oaks Primary School then Christ Church Junior School before going to school in Bristol. I studied Biological Sciences at the University of Auckland in New Zealand and Marine Biology and Coastal Ecology at the University of Plymouth before working in the Falkland Islands for two years as a Fisheries Observer.

I returned to the UK to study for a Masters at the Natural History Museum in London and have since worked at Trinity College Dublin. Yet in between these travels Nailsea is the place I come home to, the place I call home. It is now the place where I hope to be able to settle down.

Every time I return to Nailsea the lack of investment in the town becomes more and more apparent. I am fed up with this situation and want to do what I can to bring our council money back to our town.

No comments:

Post a Comment